acceptable cargo for the mail bird:
discussion of a plot to topple the united states government film recommendations
- information requests of an impersonal nature
- giving me free stuff
- lists of things
- ordered lists
- photos of road signs
- noises you made
- the password to your bank account
- desperate cries for attention
- "please oh please pay attention to me"
- "hey, over here!"
- "Pursuant to 17 USC 512(c)(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:
I am [the exclusive rights holder | the duly authorized representative of the exclusive rights holder] for [title of copyrighted material being infringed upon, and, if possible, additional identifying information such as ISBNs, publication dates, etc — or, if the material is a web page, the URL];
These exclusive rights are being violated by material available upon your site at the following URL(s): [URLs of infringing material];
I have a good faith belief that the use of this material in such a fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, the copyright holder's agent, or the law;
Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights holder for the material in question;
I may be contacted by the following methods (include all): [physical address, telephone number, and email address];
I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible. Thank you.
[your full legal name]"
- if you send me this i'll ignore you
- potato soup recipe, if it's a good one
- my horoscope
- things i can steal and pass off as my own work
- knock-knock jokes
- your best christopher walken impression
- a pair of shoes